Thursday, February 17, 2011

To a face, then a dragon! Post-post-

 Here is my question, ladies and Fear me!
1, do you think life is the happiest and most painful is what?
2, you are in the blog, were obtained and lost what?
3, what do you like the romantic experience?
4, in love you and love between you, you will choose whom to marry?
5, your life is your child now aspire to What kind?
1d I think the greatest joy in life is to be with loved ones and their own hand life is not the most painful and their loved ones in hand through life.
2d got a lot of strangers footprints, and have lost a lot of the air force insisted.
3d walk through the snow is a good thing Oh
4d I hope I can not marry both. the post-post.
5d reality and dreams always a gap between my life and basically the same as I expected.
very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment