Monday, November 15, 2010

Surprised Shop - flat shoes again on the fashion front

 Sometimes I hate my height, my height Yi Miqi five, many people will envy, but the height has become a major upset in my life, who I like him because of height and away from me,Discount UGG boots, when I see gorgeous high heels,UGG bailey button, I look forward to either, but the timid! I like the magazine,UGG boots cheap, some of the latest and most fashionable styles, each listing of the latest newspapers and magazines I will be the first to buy, so are familiar with the newspapers and aunt could not have cooked! Spring is approaching, the new year, new start, I have to take to help their own dress up! open the magazine to see this year, suede, flat shoes again on the fashion front! looked at those work fine, patent leather flat Shoes make a lot of my heart is full of impulse, especially for my son this tall girl is not a best choice is undoubtedly!
ecstatic to my department store, on the counter Let me see the dazzling shoes, when the price reached for my shoes back mood, and heart and made me stress,UGG boots, if I order a pair of shoes cost so much to overhead, really is not worth it! frustrated back to home, like a headless flies around to look like, then suddenly a pop-up ads Taobao, which I realized that online shopping is convenient and the price is quite affordable, so I started searching, and finally heaven pays off, so I was surprised to find a company called Shop (shop33965996.taobao.com) of the shop, there are fashion tips pointed flat shoes, flat patent leather handmade shoes large flowers, as well as fashion Leopard, the new big bow Mary Jane Round low heel shoes, Wow, not only the great variety styles, colors, let me see them all! dispensers are also very warm hello to me, help me solve the problem of my size, but also patiently for me to choose my shoes, It makes me feel close to my heart all of a sudden a lot, talked for a long time, and finally decided to buy the newest Plaid bow in suede with a small tip of the small shoes!
few days later, received a shopkeeper sent shoes, Open Look, Check exotic red, wear it just the right size and temperament is very significant! The next day many of my friends have asked me where to buy, and said it certainly is very expensive, and I told them on the Internet Shop to buy amazing, affordable, quality are not bad!
what are you waiting for, girl next door, fashionable, flat shoes so you do not like the life out of the road, surprised Shop has a wide range of style, inexpensive, good service attitude to solve your daily life how to wear the shoes, new shoes, foot wear how to do, but also hesitant about, up to amazing Shop see it, must have your surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment