Thursday, November 25, 2010

Big Baby

 This song was written for my baby be born. Want him healthy and happy

Big Baby Big Baby,Bailey UGG boots, can you hear
big baby, the future can have I'll
Big Baby,UGG shoes, the time will soon come
Big Baby, do you have to do all the preparation
hope every day you think about you every day is the happiest
hear your heartbeat
quickly to be a day
can kiss your lovely face
happily,UGG boots clearance, singing to you baby baby baby babe

my big baby
to good temper like your father Like the happy mother and baby babe
my dear big baby
Really Want to accompany you the number of stars, one two three four five
been a few to your sleep, so that all moving a child who remember
back to you to write the song, a song belongs to you forever
Singing from day and night,bailey UGG boots, every one should touch your hearts the love we have for you
never change
forget how much you own changes to your happiness, to you health, happiness
you want the world to remember this day October 18 I love my big
Baby,

No comments:

Post a Comment