Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday Bee - Pig smile

 Shaanxi Local people say evil, I do not know under no. Xianyang, Shaanxi is also ah. Think of a fancy place where the ancient emperors could not fault it.
The weather changed again, not because I am a year older now . no relation ah, or wear thicker, and yesterday were thin clothes, thick winter coat today, and wrapped in a.
my dear friend to call me send text messages to wish me. thank them remember my birthday. Hoi Ting said that I had a partner who went to Xi'an, I had. I put up, he went to class for a week of the rest. there share of mind I will be happy.
moved, because those thousands of miles away friends.
Happy Birthday! animate day a happy day. not easy to lose, not perishable.
representing life in the beautiful, bright, sun.
H or a phone call, I answered the ring for a long time , the phone, I laughed very happy, I told him I'm fine.
T to take him I do not know where to go, Xianyang this place I would have been strange. I think the bridge construction is also No. 2 line, behind the school truck road is also good, but windy. `I thought had a special place where no idea - the city center, have not been to that place T. turn most of the day, I really admire my visit was not all that tired, is not a woman's nature. Despite went to bed last night and 1:00 in the morning but also from the long ago. just let T also so tired most of the day I feel guilty.
T brisk walking,UGG shoes, I asked him later want to go. Beijing, Wuhan, Xi'an, Shanghai, whatever ... do not want to. I say we go to Shanghai it. Erh said that we went to Shanghai. In fact, I have not thought before. I always like to look after it. cherish the people in Which would be where I am. He said that you and I together do not. I said if you are good to me will be with you. I think my people are very simple, I feel that happiness is actually very simple.
T bought me a gift that can surprise, bee - pigs. is really creative, you pigs to pigs, bees, bees, or synthetic. but also a good visual sense, feel also, he was visiting did not move to buy . on the bed, how to find ever more beautiful, but also fun. Some things to buy when that general, but increasingly feel that he will look better, but some is to buy time to feel good, but more clearly does not look good.
buy cakes that people have asked me how many candles, I thought that 2. partners said they have been 20 that day, that is, Pentium III, I thought it was now second, two support, ... it can!. so old ...

No comments:

Post a Comment