Monday, November 29, 2010

Do not look up

 Sonam Wangmo 
I am a bit confused,UGG bailey button, do not know where to start, like I have not written diary Like, because I do not know all of the first meeting in front of before continuing on, or before the beginning of the current Piediao.

the same as expected, I began to miss in Lhasa, where friends miss, miss, where his unbridled smile!

When I lay pieces hut decided to come back, I am proud that they are completely well, with a little concern,Bailey UGG boots, I believe they can cope with the problems before. But no, when the train into the station by yourself I have lost the joy of fidgeting, I know not; when I discovered that I will be sad as ever will be angry, I found that I was not able; when the biting cold feeling that emerged once again, I know I'm in the heart What is a failure did not change. prior to their promises, the pride of a sudden disappeared before. I understand that practice is a long process, even if the medicine is good no matter how good you are, or rely on their own nursed back to health. 

He said there was something called the efforts to find relevant points between them. all the time like for their own anatomy. I know I can not change the facts, thinking that they have changed, but also would have to change everything, but found the lack of their ability,cheap UGG boots, sense of failure oil,bailey UGG boots, however Students will also have the idea of escape. At this moment in my life, except my parents left me alone, I lost a unique understanding I support my friend, life is always there all kinds of regret, even the not on my body, do not look up, do not look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment