Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lost change

 Always in the overtime the past two days,Discount UGG boots, very tired and I
Leo co-workers, but not bow to see the rise, presumably colleagues know something of our communication,Bailey UGG boots, though I do not want confused well known, but I know Leo would like to Let everyone know, he does not like me too frequent contact with other colleagues, I acquiesced in his occasional intimate action,bailey UGG boots, because I promised him that we were lovers, it is undeniable
do not trust? not trust him? do not trust love? do not trust yourself? may have it! First, I do not believe in love, too much to see parallels in the nature of the show, and also get a little numb, the two people love alone is not enough! Leo I know him, he sometimes really like a child, he did not have my promise to the future, I have not asked, we are very understanding of just now, what will happen after it? do not want to think about it, do not want to guess, have a good enough now, who knows what happens tomorrow? I am not a qualified girlfriend, for his many times! he is a trusted, reliable
only that he is very easy to love a person can be attached to this man for me difficult. Love has no template, everyone has their own love. also well he said to me: my all in him is right. I think I can do whatever they want it to use this powerful weapon!
if it is simply put, he is really good for me, I really temper The strange, better friends, you can for him: I do not know why, angry for no reason, a little small, if I do not laugh, he would come to coax me, then I took him half dead air. I colleagues say want to know, too embarrassed, he did not too much action and speech; do not want to chat in the company, he is not as much as possible and I chat online; I just let him take my hand, and he acquiesced. I would like to what? ah, I should cherish him. shortcoming must have, he told me the good makes up for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment