Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is not voluntary

 Today you ask me baby is not voluntarily give you! I'm not very willing to tell the truth, because you meant to send papers to change overnight. It is not very willing. But the chubby little say in the way to go if you do not send a man . Thus, the Pig's genius I decided to send you to the railway station
you are not really the end of the phone is not angry, I do not. because I know I can not tell, I do not know me willing to send you to a few into the heart.
I do not know what you're like me, before I do not know. and then I met your mother think you suddenly changed, and can not be said to be changed. just I think between us just does not talk to each other in earnest. this should be I do not. You always want to have a serious lack of me. And I just like to quibble and to interrupt you with a silly joke.
you are a victim, be my man love lip injury. you want I can give you the happiness you expect, but I think I let you down again and again, right!!
I know what I write very explicitly, you do not like, but I hope you understand, sometimes I just can not turn the person.
never betray!

No comments:

Post a Comment