Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hot!! Anand won the men's world champion again!!

 The man has just ended in Mexico City in the World Chess Championship title in the 14th round, the Indian chess player Anand and Leko of Hungary chess players into a draw, so to Anand wins 10 square plot of 4 total score of 9 points to become the new 2007 men's world chess champion!! Anand after the game is very exciting news release said: This is too special!! I would like to thank all the friends who gave me help; I want to thank my wife to maintain the best condition I can do everything; also like to thank my coach; I would like to thank the Mexican City races were very hospitable friends, not many can be found in places like here so many chess enthusiasts, in Mexico City feel just great!! this moment I want to repeat Saggiante's said that Mr. Sentence: Mexico City is unforgettable!! At 16, he won the men's grandmaster title, the men in the Philippines in 1987 World Youth Championship, the first time in 2000 he won the men's world champion.
the new requirements under the FIDE Anand to win next year and the world champion Kramnik Match.
the World Chess Championship 2007 in September 12 -9 29 in Mexico City, the eight participating players for 14 rounds of fierce two-cycle race, which The competition prize money $ 1,300,000.
Anand again congratulate all the various summit!! greatly admire his many years of persistent pursuit of chess, Anand is Qijie the most handsome!! particular, he and Mo Mo similar to the kind of chocolate-like color, is really sexy! Anand on the occasion of the 38-year-old was not easy to win again, I am afraid that all the various age of 38 have a few wrinkles in a few it

No comments:

Post a Comment