Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Six more minutes with my head to photo shop!

 Recent cold weather in Shantou, and friends to wear more than a few Oh.



last night to Jun Tong received the appointment,

said to go running. After listening to my confidence.

child has their own running performance is also bad.





hip hop hip-hop is running Well, to go to McDonald's after a few laps to go.

Oh `My Food.



(I know I'm beautiful and ~, tut tut.) Haha, I sincerely thank you slightly marked.



shame shame shame



after eating is supposed to go, I went to pull Tong Jun KFC. ~ ~

The porridge,cheap UGG boots, she said KFC tastes better, I'll try to point the preserved eggs, lean meat.

really good drink good



Oh good,UGG boots clearance, recommend a Ka.

we walked away to the east on the primary, Jun Tong Primary School.

She said she will miss, it will only be a little bit.

then I do,UGGs, forgetting those who taught me,Discount UGG boots, and now will only make me remember all those.



is not so small.



Good morning Ladies and gentlemen, we have to keep early hours to be healthy oh ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment