Monday, October 11, 2010

I have a long, long time do not do soap

 One of the reasons to buy oil is very expensive because of the two, the family and some corners, give it away fails, they can use the indecent images. So I will so come on this year,cheap UGG boots, and saying that the watch can go home, and, at least a little to my mother with my mother,UGG shoes, and therefore the starting tools, soap do it! ~ Layered soap with others to learn, not done before, for the first time, but also into, not failure, is now drying it,Discount UGG boots,

make soap: 10 years on April 15,

Stripping time: 10 years on April 17,

maturity: 10 years early June

formula:

olive oil 200 grams

100 grams

coconut palm 150 grams of 100 grams of sunflower



Shortening 100 g

shea butter 200 grams

Shea

100 grams of castor oil ester 100 g

water: 323 g

NAOH: 125 g, 90% of the halogenated

oil, lemon 5ml Lavender 25ml

staining: the middle layer

food coloring additives: lavender flowers

done stripping it for now,UGG boots cheap,,, staining generally like, and master of the non- very good, the bottom is too thick, not the top soap, and hey,, but the first layer, so be it.

ps: a lot of people ask, this sudden interest for the hair to do big hair soap, ah, because of that, all along, and I last night, soap, insulation is not done, much more, not to mention jelly , and, this time I finally got a styrofoam box, and, to me the United States,,,, at the time to buy oil, also refused to take Guia cheap, and direct the supermarket to buy the calculations, although very expensive, But worth it, worth it, to the box, I have to do a few pots in poor

broken my little lark,,,, crying one! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment