Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Four Thirds

 Summary: tough times, I remember Li, Shanxi accent was thick, a thrilling back numerous scars shock, determination of the overflow of the awe-inspiring righteousness swing, as close at hand, call me: you can do it! He, in my life, spirit, integrity fork in the road facing the hard choices, cut through the dark sky, flashes of light that Universe forever. It was I talked about my fear of death, suffering has tempered my tough resistance, but I doubt whether the time to resist destruction. Reid said: Childhood in the willow, river fell into the water twice in the post, people are saved. The town has two rivers running through the year,UGG boots, before the river is the Grand Canal, after the river for the Ziya River, Ziya River width of river water depth, the two have indeed survived the accident. When his mother mentioned the matter, always said I was lucky. Early 1962, Junior High School on the way to school health, a few days after the snow surface layer of ice thick plot, I rode my bicycle from the street outside the Guairu Doran Road South, because of avoidance carriage, slip fell out, is Looking to the second open Road vehicles, I am anxious rolling direction onto pavement cars hit the driver off the white surface Khan Qin is, I was hard leather belt tis its breaking. The mountains in the geological team of fifteen years never scraped climbing, rolling slope twice, fortunately for the shrubs by the resistance; it drains in the capsize, carrying water from childhood when the slope fell, hurt the waist and legs. Luanchuan cold in early 1971, due to indoor closed tight, gas poisoning, charcoal grilled Fortunately, vomiting and even woke up, hard climb to the door, opened the door fell to the courtyard, sleeping two hours before being returned from the house. Exclaimed the morning to listen to neighbors, the original nest in my snow lying around, wrapped in several layers of leopard footprints ring, I wonder if this beast does not pass, such as the food 1972 Mao Zedong Memorial swim the Yangtze River, to cross the event explored the reservoir, the swimming leg cramps among pedestrians, with the Yang-female tour so as not to choke from Xingfu Xiang, Wang Shuntang care care one thousand meters square to the shore. 1974 car, in an instant jumped out of a rollover; who knows very slow speed in high-risk next year, but head-on collision with his car, but fortunately near misses. Every hit of the robbery euphemistically are shipped.

Distress than all the previous situation, this should be no danger of their lives - this is the end of this road was to pay the Friends told me - not bear out so much money. will be questioned. Although the president usually commoner, but reputation and self-worth differently. Enemies are not big homes prices, do not want to play with fire at home, if inadvertently out of the lives, the case will be shaking. The case of the injuries I have are from the direct supervision of Politics and Law Committee of Shaanxi Province, into the murder, if we can imagine. Criminals among the blood and fire, hand, pay attention to, euphemistically destiny. Therefore, I often recall his life and again an adventure, are glad that the other gods, and scared, the only gear on the existence of only hate, and regret so far failed to solve the case Seoul.

(b)

1996 年 4 月 3 afternoon, everything is normal, but may also wish to hints about the. Handle routine administrative work, and then the party conference, opened about an hour. At the meeting, I recalled to hospital for two years as: commitment to reform, is the needs of the situation, it is forced by the reality of our hospital: I went to hospital at the beginning, our total income with the bureau's funding has made workers less than the full the amount of wages! We started the action, but also courage, especially in a drastic organizational measures, as well as the lifeline of urgent business received grip, making the economy run embarked on a virtuous cycle, and income increased significantly. But - when my voice down low, but also reveal a little of the tragic - a vibrant new office is redundant when deposed, hotels, pharmacies, changed hands after the increase in real terms, is the vulnerability of the plug. Although not before I get to the bottom, but severely punished the existing, workers delight, only deepen Maozei it from the bottom of the dark corners of hatred. The difference between the income of millions, is the right to operate in the building and recovered the purchase of the right medicine, the other appointed officials to achieve, moving the bone marrow, when there will be wind and rain came, the situation has been at the forefront of my highlights! I come alone to 417, without a trusted minister of state, here are the reform classroom colleagues, I say so the heart, meditate, and I prepared for this time of bloodshed, easy to get turn the tide in the hospital the edge of bankruptcy, is not Suokuihanle. Only hope dwellers can continue to move forward, because I must not allow the risk of the same mistakes again. A word into a prophecy, an hour later employed underworld thugs, into my office, black brick to pound my head; However, this sign made for my most important wish, and have actually no demand should also not blame me band from the members of the opening of new and not yet dominant in the upper, the reform program is expected to stop. I work eight months after injury, has been the restoration of the old habits, old forces assembled, though business conditions were good, but the management and operation difficult. Several rounds of battle, the final in three years, only to die a heavy price for the satisfaction of winning a single charge of a successor authority, the reform was a matter of course, the hospital has switched to the fast lane by leaps and bounds.

meeting, I began to deal with daily affairs. About pm, office, Yang new school is reporting to me. Knock on the door, then allowed to come in by two people, after the Remembrance, this should be leading, clothing excellent, like standing,UGG boots cheap, let me seated at the sofa. In the main seat of the man about thirty or so, tall and imposing symmetry, and said to contact the tourist resort affairs, proposed to separate and Dean discussed. I laughed: hospital hotel business matters, union president is in charge by the hospital, signed an important contract, it shall be my participation. Given this, Yang Shuji party responsible for the hotel to assist the work of the new Chairman Hou, first proposed an outline for it. I know now after the building is in a meeting - the nuclear industry's security, confidentiality of the meeting, to be busy with meetings Hou new logistics, accommodation, sightseeing, booking arrangements, etc., must have a non-stop, only the first so be it. This duo seems reluctant conversation with a ride, without a ride, and to discuss about ten minutes, knock on the door rang. Yang, sitting inside the new school, and two so-called customer sat me, nearest the door, and saying to stand up while twisting the handle, I saw the face up a little, Maochou cheeky ferocious, has already turned in the right hand hit to my head. Instantaneous, all into a profound illusion.

substantially decreased back to the party committee's meeting, the heated debate how chaos became ping hybrid ring? I want to stop, but unable to pronounce the sound. Suddenly remember, I said no storms to come, how the rain felt cold wind fishy? Chills, gave me valuable sober, messy office is a phone smashed landing, tragic heart welled up immediately: the meeting of a will, in fact, has already written the chest, the hospital people could die! Integrity of the order of high scolded: .

dream, I heard the voice of Yang, the new school, Next is the sound of a kick. I looked hard angry, if at the time recording, will be opened to record my strong eyes, burning a fire in what is: hatred, anger and contempt. Criminals have once again found my wake, together they rushed over, this is the leader - big man yourself, I think the body floating fly, they fall into a bottomless abyss ... ...

(c)

is a sharp pain, I hum a vague Yin is called, the ear immediately unsteadily heard the questions: ,cheap UGG boots, Professor of Otolaryngology Director of administrative rights, is according to me both sides of the chest, said: bone fricative, chest X-ray film immediately! I think that under the soft body seems to pad several layers of blankets, party secretary LIU Yu-ying took my head, Lu urged the British could not cry. My middle cadres, the Ministry of the nuclear protection of several well-known professors, looking hard at me, I seem to want to smile, but it is faint.

administrative rights, and resolutely implement the reform program early next year, a change the old rules, opened in bonuses in the distance, a staff nurse for this disgruntled San lazy, even armed with a knife opposite Fortunately, thick clothing injury light, but outside to inside, including the feather clothing sweaters are cut broken. Processing, this network of people to play a strong role, even the party secretary who actually has feelings. I ruled out the interference, argue and eventually severely punished. Shi Zhuren not a surgeon, hear me major injury, immediately rushed to surgery department chair, director of identity. My position is very low in the stretcher, he knelt down to examine carefully, as confirmed for the valuable time and try to be reset in the examination. Later, he told me he was afraid to continue the implementation of stab someone.

woke up again, is a pleasant cool head, but also when there is pain. Wash the wound is surgical director Liu Hongjiang, he asked: Hospital X-rays done, but a small brain hemorrhage and thrombosis, can be detected through nuclear magnetic resonance, have to go to the Fourth Military Medical University. I say sew it, do not use local anesthesia. In order to gain time, stitched on to a stretcher, Liu Hongjiang, and I later successor Wang Shaoxiong, almost lying on the floor doing the sutures. I tried to laugh comrades around, it was later said Lu Ying, when I really do not know what I face, face already all wrong. When to sew, I do not know.

I opened my eyes, I do not know when, that has been in the Fourth Military Medical University Hospital, the two surgical nurse standing by my side, on the other side seems to be an ambulance driver Cao master, I tried to sit up, the head nurse rushed to stop. I said: you are all standing around, I lie here too embarrassed. Some of the young nurses, medical emotion, and sound a little shake: Dean, you hurt a good lie, Do not think about someone else. Fourth Military Medical and fixed the collaborative relationship, and my check immediately, and later by magnetic resonance imaging found that the point-like intracranial bleeding, provide the basis for the injury to determine the basis. Back to the ambulance, I found the body of the clothes are replaced, have not I used to wear a leather jacket. Lu Ying Xian did not go with me, she wants to settle Li Xiang, Li Xiang is about my baby daughter home from school.

coma has been off and patronize me, I woke up had returned to the hospital surgical ward, I listen to what Liu Hongjiang, and Wang Shaoxiong being negotiated. I woke up to see, and they sought my advice on the rib fractures. I know that this fixed, that is,UGG shoes, two months, so do not adhere to the tape, that will soak the skin of my chest bad, there is the possibility of infection. Liu Hongjiang to trial elastic bandage, he wrapped the first lap, I hold back, the second time round I am thousand arrows through the body that broke the bone marrow, shouting in the ward colleagues stunned. I later learned that my four broken ribs together, there were six fractures, no wonder so pain can not be patient! The pain, and then in the treatment of the requirements, so I will not long coma.

LIU Yu-ying, secretary, said: Be careful, you are now endure that the future will heal good, will be faster. ... ... Wang Shaoxiong think that must be taken semi-sitting position, the long run will be difficult to support. I am determined to answer them: Do not worry! I can do. So Wang Shaoxiong help me put on a stretch vest. More than a month later, I sat in bed day and night, without leaving any deformity to the thorax.

Lu Ying came and told me Li Xiang long back, but had fallen asleep. I sigh deeply, in fact, I did not think Li Xiang, my mind is blank, I can only think of eyes to see and do. The huge ward, I was the only one patient, a nurse specializing keep the bed, this is my one nurse to hospital reused. Although they are young, but has worked in Singapore for two years, foreign language well, management fashion, I broke through the resistance, put her in the position should be. Also sat in a dry room, such as the Ministry of Home Affairs, chaired sent, the doorway while a guard officer. All of a sudden, my two are worth soared in the black and red: large amount of money to buy life, nursing, secretaries, bodyguards, fully equipped! I laughed again. This time, Lu Ying saw it and said: Lu Ying said: She --68,512,211 switch 8460. Director of the Office of reform around Ren Yu looked at me shocked: Lawton day, turned to look, the old in and defend all lie in it. Do not have the heart to wake them up, I was tired, and called also not yell, nurse rushed hastily brought the potty, I tried to lift her hand, she held onto and put away, She just told me I was injured and have a moderate coma, first aid for me after that they carried out a purge, and update all the clothes. . My experience, this is the first time together in the unnatural natural, and she pads around my reality, I sat off to sleep, greet the first dawn after injury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment