Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who sings the lonely winter night

; January 11, 2008 ; clear

Friday morning at the moment is, my son was sleeping next to a very sweet, he sent a little air came the Han Sheng.
the past few days, is a rare winter weather, and insomnia is nothing to do with the weather.
insomnia can not wait to break into the more my world, the more I am filled with melancholy and anxiety.
through sleepless nights, I began to recall those days: lightning married, have children.
add up all the time just for 1 year.
I started in a trance ~ ~ ~

addition of the dream in the night insomnia, people will always miss the old life.

and now only those who have left or grief or joy people can not wipe away the memories.

tonight, I decided to summon the courage of his ability to express my ideas.
time to start the timer ... ...

the moment when he should understand, as if the air in the room suddenly became tense, then that is the breath of silence, silence in the silence of the night was beginning to seem .
When I was preparing spoke again when we come to see his furrowed brow, and I've never seen the lonely.
that moment, I suddenly find themselves very cruel, I realized that these words have been deeply hurt him.
, he no longer talking to me, I only saw white smoke from his fingertips to spread around a circle, then slowly spread in the air over his face.

I know when to say some words, for never going before.
two people there will be some distance from the heart, like rubbing salt into the wound like, leaving only the pain.

more quiet night, the clock is still ticking through the stop, and no air because of the dignified and stagnation.
son lying beside me into the bedroom, watching her sleeping face, the heart suddenly calm up.
he went to room, the door close button followed death, after they no trace of noise.
at the moment, I no sleep, but my heart a lot easier, maybe I like the conversation this evening released the load.
and he do not know whether to sleep or think?
I think no matter what kind of a result tomorrow, I believe that if we continue, we will certainly be out of the darkness and usher in the warm sun.
look at the clock, has been pointing to 2:00, I told myself: ; ; ; ; ; Yx 02:00

No comments:

Post a Comment