Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lazy quotations (too cute hehe ~ can forget all the trouble !)

1) happy days , that is, insisted on going to bed eat a day.
2) monitor , you see my eyes more firmly.
3) I'm cute, have a sense of responsibility in the end I done?
4) Wolf, Big Ben Wolf , always match for Xi Yang Yang , but also to wait on the red Hashimoto.
5) Now that you are the Aidong Gua , I am a high fortune.
6) I'm Lazy , I love to eat something , eat a lot of things , eating things to sleep, to sleep a big Lanjue, Lanjue sleep more, eat something , and then sleep late.
7) to sleep around is good.
8) I was having nightmares , and feel like and the Wolf fellows.
9) Why do I always hurt .
10) Pleasant : If Wolf changed for the better , what would you ?
Lazy : I am very sad, because it is not fun .
11) I have not woke up it ( complained )
If so, sleep for a sleep to say it (ZZZ)
Do Interfere with my sleep ( crazy in )
12) I do not want Colonel Chuishi Ban squad leader when I right? ( bull )
13) I have a long time and I did not potato chips , chocolate , candy reunited . . . ( bull )
14) Success is 99% plus 1% of the efforts of genius .
15) every year at this time , I have to think on a long, long time , this is the most painful of my life time .
16) I do not do anything, we have the opportunity to play to their strengths.
17) mayor , I admit I did a not very conscientious , there is no will, the lamb .
18) grasp the opportunity , but on their own .
19) I will not be the sheep and the general insights .
20) clever sheep harvest will always be unexpected .
21) you are bullying me , I told the village head to go.
22) you can not take care of me now is for girls ?
23) I was born to noble sleeping sheep.
24) help ah! Village , Xi Yang Yang to sell a kid ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
25) I am also a waste sheep, goat they often laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment