Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Classic dialogue of fish and water

 Fish said:
you can not see my tears, because I am in the water.
Water says:
I can feel your tears because you are in my heart.
I am not a fish, you do not water. Can you see my lonely tears?

Fish said:
I will never leave you, because without you, I can not survive.
Water says:
I know, but if your heart is not it?
I am not a fish, you do not water. I do not leave you because I love you.
However, in your heart for me?

Fish said:
I am very lonely, because I can only stay in the water.
Water says:
I know, because my mind, your loneliness.
I am not a fish, you do not water. I'm lonely because I miss you.
However, the distance you feel it?

Fish said:
If you do not fish, then the water will be left with?
Water says:
If not you, then how would I?
I am not a fish, you do not water. Without your love, I still will take a good living.
However, the good life does not mean I can forget you.

Fish said:
life can not go see the outside world, is my greatest regret.
Water says:
life can not rob you of this idea is my biggest failure.
I am not a fish, you do not water. Now I just want a lifetime commitment.
But you afford it?

Fish said:
in your life, I was a fish?
Water says:
you are not the first fish in the water, but it is the first in my heart.
I am not a fish, you do not water. We are not each other the first.
But, you know? But you first want to marry my man.

Fish said:
you believe in love at first sight it?
Water says:
when I realized that the moment you are a fish, you know you can swim to my heart.
I am not a fish, you do not water. I think I would love for you will not last long, because it was love at first sight.
However, I was wrong, feelings such as wine, the more letters the more concentrated the more long-term.

Fish said:
Why every time I'm asking you?
Water says:
because I like being in my heart you know.
I am not a fish, you do not water. Why do you always make me wait?
Do not you know, wait = loss of confidence = up.

If I were a fish, and you are the water, nice!
water always know the idea of ​​the fish, because fish in the water heart.
but I am not a fish, you do not water. You never know what I love,
because I might not even be in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment